• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

I loved seeing Mimo, she's an adorable character to watch and seeing her cheer on Kiawe was great, I get the feeling she brought out Gladion's softer side
  2. BigDocFan

I'll be honest, as this was a 2 vs 2 battle, I was hoping Turtonator's Dragon Tail will show the effect of forcing a Pokemon to switch out, something that hasn't been seen in the anime. Not a complaint as it seems common nowadays
  3. BigDocFan

The last two episodes have certainly been great, much as I hate to say it but this is down to Junichi Fujisaku not being involved
  4. BigDocFan

I liked that they showed Mimo go all the way to the stadium to watch, apparently on her own So we've seen Ulu close up shop to come and watch, Sophocles parents watch on TV, Lusamine and her co-workers watch from a box, nothing for Ash or Lana sadly, not even a cameo from family and other friends
  5. BigDocFan

Lycanroc certainly did, helped make the battle a lot better than Ash vs Hau Sadly I ended up missing the first 5 or 6 minutes because of problems with the stream but caught most of it Mimo was adorably cute as always, loved how Gladion seemed to see Lillie in her whilst they were walking along...
Back
Top Bottom