Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Really looking forward to this episode, especially as the writer proved himself with the last one
  2. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here サトシVSグラジオ!初代アローラポケモンリーグ・チャンピオンに輝くのはーーTVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』9月15日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  3. BigDocFan

After a surprisingly good episode with SM138, I'm more excited to see how Junichi Fujisaku does with this one Never thought I would say that during his battle episodes
  4. BigDocFan

He goes up against Masked Royal With the next series seeing multiple regions featured, this could be Ash's final series
  5. BigDocFan

Oh the joys of off-screen adventures, would certainly have been better to watch than say SM126 My theory is it could be the Z-Crystal he earned from Hapu
  6. BigDocFan

OMG The preview shows that we are getting to see Never-Ending Nightmare used by Zoroark, exciting stuff
  7. BigDocFan

The opening implied Rowlet vs Decidueye and Lycanroc vs Lycanroc so they didn't lie there. So Torracat vs Incineroar seems a guarantee
  8. BigDocFan

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant The fierce battle between Satoshi and Gladio in the finals finally concludes!! A champion will be determined! For the first time in Alolan history! Will Satoshi win his first league?! We also have extravagant giveaways! Summary: Intense battles...
  9. BigDocFan

Some writers can use the experience from past episodes to improve so there is every chance of the episode coming out better than we expect
  10. BigDocFan

SM039 is one of my favorite episodes from him, I don't mind it if he handles the more relaxed episodes with a family touch
  11. BigDocFan

I try not to prejudge an episode based on the writers past work, I try and keep an open mind hoping the episode is better than his last
  12. BigDocFan

Well having never played the Lets Go games, I shall take you at your word about that
  13. BigDocFan

Hope so, why give Ash his first Steel type if not to let it use the Steel type Z-Move Chances of another of Ash's team learning an electric move seem unlikely, we haven't even seen it use Thunderbolt since it was captured
  14. BigDocFan

Oh good, just a shame Melmetal won't get a chance to use Corkscrew Drive
  15. BigDocFan

I hope Meltan will use some of the Lets Go Exclusive moves
  16. BigDocFan

Agreed, here's hoping he will only get slice of life episodes if he comes back next series
  17. BigDocFan

True but that was just a 1 on 1 battle which lasted for about 5 minutes
  18. BigDocFan

Its still a possibility, would they dedicate a full episode to a full battle with Gladion and the Masked Royal?
  19. BigDocFan

Well based on the summaries and titles of the next episode, its still open to debate on who will win Deus ex Machina this match will probably be the Electrium Z becoming the Pikachu exclusive version Here's hoping the Masked Royal match will be much better to make up for it
  20. BigDocFan

Oh good, no spoilers as yet to reveal who the champion is Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii The finals ended up being a fight between Satoshi and Gladio. Satoshi's Melmetal got beaten by Silvady, but then Pikachu was sent out and defeated Silvady, and a battle between Pikachu and...
Back
Top Bottom