Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

Agreed, it would be a wasted opportunity not see who his full team are I'm really looking forward to seeing Empoleon in the anime again
  2. BigDocFan

Doesn't reveal much but thought I would post this anyway New Images and summary フシギバナ対モクロー!勝つのはどっち!?TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』10月6日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  3. BigDocFan

Knowing that the battle is a four parter, it will be interesting to see who gets defeated this episode
  4. BigDocFan

My problem with Rowlet is that like with Oshawott, they are too comedic to be taken seriously I don't mind a bit of comedy from a Pokemon if it is also a passionate and competent battler Gible wasn't too bad
  5. BigDocFan

Its moments like this that make me wish the new series would hurry up as it will hopefully provide us with more battles
  6. BigDocFan

Seen the preview, looks like we're in for back and forth seed bomb courtesy of Rowlet and Braviary, promises to be the least exciting part of the match
  7. BigDocFan

Personally I wish Pikachu would defeat Empoleon and Torracat defeats Lucario and Venusaur as it has the advantage
  8. BigDocFan

True, hopefully we'll see that put to good use
  9. BigDocFan

Trouble is Ash didn't really train Melmetal or Naganedel, similar story with Goodra and Noivern
  10. BigDocFan

If Melmetal and Naganedel don't win, this will remind me of Goodra and Noivern
  11. BigDocFan

Agreed, the final battle with Ash and Paul was great as we had more episodes so it wasn't rushed
  12. BigDocFan

I had a look, its rather hard to tell
  13. BigDocFan

True but when you consider Ash could easily have recalled Melmetal, it stills seem like a bad strategy Looked like Hala offered Ash the chance to change when Braviary was sent out
  14. BigDocFan

Poor strategy on Ash's part, Steel against Fire
  15. BigDocFan

The fact Lucario isn't shown in the preview hints that maybe this is a 3 part battle, either that or Kukui wins using only 4 Pokemon
  16. BigDocFan

Looks like Torracat will get some battling against Venusaur which will be good, even if the preview shows Rowlet also battling
  17. BigDocFan

I posted it over 5 and a half hours ago
  18. BigDocFan

Must have got my facts wrong
  19. BigDocFan

Reminds me of Gary, sent out how powerful Blastoise early in the match, recalled it before using it as his final Pokemon
  20. BigDocFan

Could well happen, like in the dub, I felt Incineroar would get a male voice instead of Lisa Ortiz
Back
Top Bottom