• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Sent you a PM of websites that I use to watch it As far as I know, its not illegal
  2. BigDocFan

I'm hoping Torracat will use Inferno Overdrive against Venusaur or Lucario as it would be more effective
  3. BigDocFan

If anything, Torracat and Torracat alone should be the one to battle Incineroar, a victory there would be more believable then Rowlet vs Decidueye
  4. BigDocFan

Would feel a bit unfair given their rivalry if Pikachu is the one to defeat Incineroar
  5. BigDocFan

Burnet doesn't look happy with Kukui Wish the preview spent more time on the episode then the cosplayers
  6. BigDocFan

Certainly something I'm hoping to see
  7. BigDocFan

Hopefully the actual episode will be better than the images
  8. BigDocFan

New summary and images サトシvsククイ博士のエキシビジョンマッチが開幕!TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』9月29日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア
  9. BigDocFan

To me, the Legendary is the least likely option
  10. BigDocFan

I'm curious to, my theories are 1: He defeats Ash using only 5 of his team 2: It comes from Galar 3: Its a legendary
  11. BigDocFan

I'm pleased with Kukui using a fully evolved starter for grass, water and fire, just wish Meganium or Typhlosion was used was used
  12. BigDocFan

I'm hoping Torracat gets plenty of use, it had an advantage over Venusaur and Lucario so it could beat them and Incineroar
  13. BigDocFan

I'm hoping that some point during this battle, Ash will use Inferno Overdrive He hasn't used it since SM125 when he met a young Kukui and now he is battling older Kukui
  14. BigDocFan

Would love to see some promotion for Gen 8, Kukui owning a Galar Pokemon or even a Galarian form would be nice
  15. BigDocFan

It would help give Ash reason to go to Galar as well
  16. BigDocFan

True Just been thinking about Kukui's 6th Pokemon, maybe they're hiding it because it comes from Galar
  17. BigDocFan

Oh yeah, back when I thought he would battle with Rockruff Paul was definitely the best rival the series has ever had, more utilized which is a shame as Kukui could have battled more and made this battle more exciting
  18. BigDocFan

True, Kukui has barely battled on-screen, let alone against Ash
  19. BigDocFan

A third episode would be good, Ash vs Paul was great as it was a 3 parter Agreed, and Venusaur got some focus in XY
  20. BigDocFan

Part of me wishes Kukui would use a fully evolved Johto Starter then Venusaur, Meganium or Typhlosion maybe
Back
Top Bottom