Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Really excited for tomorrow's release
  2. BigDocFan

47 hours to go until the new series starts, super excited to see what they have in store for us
  3. BigDocFan

Fair enough, last thing I want is to cause trouble by posting spoilers I enjoy trouble free forums
  4. BigDocFan

So sorry Hidden Mew
  5. BigDocFan

One of my complaints about 4Kids was the length between episodes airing in Japan and in America, often it was around a year so hopefully TPCI will stick to its current gap, if not improve
  6. BigDocFan

Given the fact they're focusing on Pikachu's backstory this series and we're seeing Ash and Go at the age of 6, I wonder if the new series will expand on Ash's background, maybe an appearance by his father
  7. BigDocFan

Just seen this preview clip on Youtube so thought I'd share it here View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV5qJ-KHDXQ Only new thing I see was Pikachu attacking Lugia
  8. BigDocFan

Less then 5 days to go until the series starts, really excited for it but I can just feel the days drag by
  9. BigDocFan

I don't understand what Meowth meant by saying ''Its the same for us'' after Go said it was his first time seeing Team Rocket
  10. BigDocFan

I'll be honest, part of me is actually hoping riding Lugia may be an occasional thing (maybe even a one off) as the preview trailer shows early on what was seen in the image
  11. BigDocFan

Go certainly has potential, especially if he's competitive, I enjoyed seeing Morrison and Ash compete at things together
  12. BigDocFan

I can't tell you how you excited I am for next Sunday, it can't come soon enough
  13. BigDocFan

I'm hoping we see some characters return, Hau could certainly do with more screen time after the writers let him down considerably
  14. BigDocFan

I might be wrong but we see Ash, Pikachu, Oak and Mimey travelling by car around a certain area and I think it might also be the bit where Pichu was with the Kangaskhan
  15. BigDocFan

Based on the animation, this series looks set to be brilliant Do I spy the Safari Zone?
  16. BigDocFan

Based on the cast lists, the series is off to a great start in terms of Pokemon with confirmed Japanese voice actors as Sun and Moon practically had the same actors playing the same characters every single episode
  17. BigDocFan

According to Bulbapedia, Megumi Hayashibara (Jessie) will be voicing Gō's Scorbunny whilst Inuko Inuyama (Meowth) will be Koharu's Yamper
  18. BigDocFan

So SS008 sees Ash and Gou visit Sinnoh whilst SS009 visits Johto
  19. BigDocFan

I know they're mainly using Lugia this series but I really hope that they might use the Magnet train at least once
Back
Top Bottom