Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

I'm glad the Alola league wasn't short like other leagues
  2. BigDocFan

Can't wait to watch as the episode certainly has potential, will feel strange to have an episode not involving the Alola League after all this time
  3. BigDocFan

Not long until this episode airs, will be curious to see what everyone's dreams are New summary and images Screenshots available in SPOILERS https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/132103/ Second preview View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICwFC1ENgWo
  4. BigDocFan

Sadly it looks like they won't be joining Team Rocket in the new series
  5. BigDocFan

I can't help but wonder if Kiawe has plans to become a Kahuna of Akala Island, hence why he is with Olivia
  6. BigDocFan

Interesting idea, in the games the player gets the chance to defend his title, something that doesn't appear to be happening in the anime
  7. BigDocFan

I hope so too, otherwise what was the point in evolving Torracat if it doesn't get a battle before the series ends
  8. BigDocFan

If Naganadel does leave, it is just another similarity with Goodra
  9. BigDocFan

Harper and Sarah are appearing nice Boo that Lycanroc is shown battling Charizard, was hoping Incineroarmight appear
  10. BigDocFan

That's actually a good idea, albeit an all too quick way of resolving the plot Part of me hopes we'll see the family members congratulate everyone on their performances during the league I'm actually surprised by this as well, I thought they'd get a cameo at least preparing to leave Alola or...
  11. BigDocFan

At present, we have no confirmed VA for Incineroar, its possible that Chinami Nishimura continues to voice it as Incineroar or it has a new VA which is listed as another I do suspect Toru Sakuri might voice Incineroar like it voiced Kukui's
  12. BigDocFan

Normally I complain about their presence but here, I'm surprised they are absent as I was expecting maybe a scene where they make plans to stay or leave Alola Really hope Incineroar gets used in the battle against Kiawe, show off some new moves maybe
  13. BigDocFan

Here's hoping Incineroar gets some battle focus
  14. BigDocFan

Who knows what the future holds, she still has it if we get an off-screen evolution Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant Satoshi and the others are excitedly discussing their plans for their extended vacation, as well as their dreams for the future! And when Satoshi hears what the...
  15. BigDocFan

Lol Ash: Well I'm off home to restart my journey Kukui: Ash, wait, you have to stay and defend your champion title Ash: Never happened in the Orange Islands Later Tupp becomes the Alola league champion by default as the current champion is missing in action
  16. BigDocFan

Courtesy of Dephender over on Serebii New summary and staff list: The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and his friends have gone back to their normal lives as well. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for the upcoming vacation is. And after Satoshi...
  17. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see Tracey again, wish he would have a chance to travel with Ash again, give him and his team more focus, anyone remember Scyther, Marill and Venonat
  18. BigDocFan

Probably won't happen but I don't mind if Team Rocket make an appearance this episode where they decide to remain in Alola to sell Malasada's and quit Team Rocket, assuming they weren't fired when Matori reported their actions in SM121 to Giovanni
  19. BigDocFan

Just got home from a two day business trip to Manchester First impressions of the episode are OK, nothing outstanding compared to the other two that have battles Just seems a lot to fill with little time left, what with Shaymin and Mohn
Back
Top Bottom