Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

In less then 11 hours time, Sun and Moon will have come to an end Trying to avoid doing something of a countdown but for me, it is a sad moment in saying goodbye to everyone but happy as we move on to hopefully a more enjoyable series
  2. BigDocFan

I feel the same, some characters got too much screen time for my liking whilst some got too little yet here I am feeling sad that they're leaving tomorrow
  3. BigDocFan

Hard to believe that this time tomorrow, I'll be watching this episode
  4. BigDocFan

I'm feeling very excited to learn what Giovanni has said to make Team Rocket not so happy With sadness comes some excitment
  5. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/133770/ Screenshots
  6. BigDocFan

I'll be honest, whilst it will be sad to see all the goodbyes that will happen, I'm glad the series is ending as it will allow us a fresh start
  7. BigDocFan

One thing I would love to see (well hear) is them use the term Alola to mean goodbye As far as I know, Alola has only been used to say Hello
  8. BigDocFan

I won't deny that I predict I'll be shedding more than a few tears when I watch this next week, I'm sure others will feel the same
  9. BigDocFan

Didn't have to be a full team of 6 for each companion, maybe another two each or 1 each The fact that Delia and Oak don't appear in the credits suggests the episode ends when Ash returns home, was hoping we might see Oak's lab again but sadly not
  10. BigDocFan

Certainly would have made the series more enjoyable, Lillie could have caught an Alolan Sandslash, they could have got more Z-Crystals
  11. BigDocFan

Magearna had potential but the fact they introduced it in episode 116 of 146 meant they had little time to do anything with it The fact 17 episodes were spent away from the league didn't help
  12. BigDocFan

Done a count, 84 episodes in total and that includes SM068 which only featured James
  13. BigDocFan

It's been fun seeing Bewear come up with some different methods of rescuing Team Rocket, got a bit boring at times by its predictability
  14. BigDocFan

There's a thought, what will happen with Rotom as SM098 implied it wants to stay with Ash
  15. BigDocFan

Sun and Moon has certainly had a more family feel than other series, especially as the main characters families are shown and interact more
  16. BigDocFan

SM122 and a previous summary does suggest that
  17. BigDocFan

I get the feeling the goodbyes this episode will be way more emotional than that of XY Just seeing the preview shows it will be sad Nothing shown about Mimikyu or Mareanie though
  18. BigDocFan

I've enjoyed the family feel that Kukui and Ash have had, plus Burnet later on Will be sad to see them part ways Hate to admit but Burnet felt like more of a mum to Ash then Delia, at least during Sun and Moon
  19. BigDocFan

Wow, wow, wow I thought it would be Solgaelo
  20. BigDocFan

Just seen the previews, I can't help but feel a bit sad watching Bewear hug Team Rocket as they prepare to leave, Lusamine, Lillie and Gladion setting off on a cruise and Kukui, Burnet and Ash as Ash prepares to leave
Back
Top Bottom