Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review S22 EP34: Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!

Subtitled would have been better I feel
  2. BigDocFan

This episode could easily have been missed, just have Celebi return Ash and Torracat to the present soon after they arrived
  3. BigDocFan

I enjoyed the touch of Garchomp saying ''That's me!'' during Who's that Pokemon? Gives you an idea that when they say their name, that is what they say One thing I liked with the voices was Lycanroc's Good Grief towards Rowlet
  4. BigDocFan

I am trying to be positive, I was hoping for an episode focusing more on the Pokemon then the humans which this episode gave, just wish it had a better plot
  5. BigDocFan

Definitely one of the worst episodes we've ever had, I only watched it as a loyal fan
  6. BigDocFan

I'm not going to deny, that episode was almost unbearable to watch at times This episode just wasn't needed, they could have used it for proper league training or even finding Mohn but no, what happened whilst Ash and Torracat were away The title is so misleading, more like Pikachu's Boring...
  7. BigDocFan

Its nice to see Parsons getting more to do than just narrate the start and end of episodes
  8. BigDocFan

Curious to know if Roger Parsons does the Pokemon speaking like in Japan, can't think who Brett (Pipes) Weaver might voice
Back
Top Bottom