Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

That's what I'm thinking though chances are, any celebrations at home will happen off-screen
  2. BigDocFan

I'm surprised by that, lovely parenting from Delia, son has won the league, lets go home and not celebrate the victory Unless she headed home early to contact friends (Brock, Misty, Tracey) and family for their own celebratory party
  3. BigDocFan

The Alola league wasn't brilliant but the battle and this episode in particular made it improve
  4. BigDocFan

Here's hoping he does the same in the dub
  5. BigDocFan

I think they meant Naganedel having an advantage over Tapu Koko, Poison against Fairy
  6. BigDocFan

Looking at the Poke Problem, I had no idea what the pictures depicted but now I know, I find it rather funny, the Cardigan of Alola, the Rumba of Alola and the Samba of Alola, I know they're just jokes but I can just imagine the answer being one of those three
  7. BigDocFan

Can't say I was keen on the episode when I first heard about it, especially as it left Kukui's final Pokemon unrevealed but the episode was great to watch, especially seeing Guardian of Alola used Slightly disappointed that there was no explanation for the Electrium Z changing, surely a...
  8. BigDocFan

Gou: Excuse me, I just started my journey with my Scorbunny that I just got, could I battle you? Ash: Sure, tell you what, how about I go easy on you Gou: No thanks, battle at fully strength Later, Scorbunny defeats Pikachu in one hit without taking damage Gou: I said don't go easy on me Ash...
  9. BigDocFan

That I was pleased to see
  10. BigDocFan

The animation was great last week but this week, the animation was just as great, if not better, especially the lighting during moves Sad to Naganedel went down but at least it defeated Lucario so not a repeat of Goodra and Noivern Was great to see Guardian of Alola used, loved the animation there
  11. BigDocFan

SM144 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom