Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Sadly the channel we get the videos from are region locked so they can only be viewed in Japan
  2. BigDocFan

I wonder if Magnolia will get a full appearance this episode, or just a cameo as an image
  3. BigDocFan

Images and summary can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/142424/? Screenshots hidden by spoilers
  4. BigDocFan

Professor Sakuragi: I'm sending the two of you to Galar. From what I have heard, they have a lot of Pokemon not seen here in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos or Alola Ash: Do our Pokedex's come with information on these new Pokemon? Professor Sakuragi: No, so go ahead and have fun...
  5. BigDocFan

A Pokedex would easily recognize Scorbunny, member when it scanned a disguised Meowth, Meowth was scanned, not the disguise
  6. BigDocFan

That's why I was confused, could be an animated error for the preview which might get corrected in the episode, they've done it before
  7. BigDocFan

Its interesting to note that Scorbunny is brown
  8. BigDocFan

Really looking forward to this episode, not too sure about Nickit though if I'm honest
  9. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have go to the Galar region in order to investigate a phenomenon that causes Pokémon to grow to gigantic sizes. The two of them immediately head there in order to investigate this phenomenon. But as they are thoroughly engrossed in the...
  10. BigDocFan

I'm trying not to complain too much about Team Rocket but I'm glad they don't appear in every episode
  11. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to Go catching Scorbunny, I caught it as my starter and it became a powerful member on my Sword team
  12. BigDocFan

I hope so, I like episodes that feature a variety of Pokemon and a gang of the same Pokemon might be boring I feel
  13. BigDocFan

Would be nice to have some variety instead of a large group of the same Pokemon Like Bunnelby's friends
  14. BigDocFan

I certainly predict Scorbunny is one of them, Impidimp certainly seems like a possibility
  15. BigDocFan

With Lugia around, it should be very easy Shoot City, did a Bulbapedia check but couldn't find a match so either its an unrevealed town or an anime exclusive location
  16. BigDocFan

Lovely, we're visiting Galar almost immediately Group of Pokemon playing pranks, this could be a fun episode No doubt this is the episode Gou catches Scorbunny
Back
Top Bottom