Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Spoke to Chosen about his pages on Bulbapedia for the Pokemon Go might catch this episode, They should be handled the way Kiawe's Charizard was, who, despite belonging to Kiawe, did not get a page dedicated to it until enough was revealed about it. This kind of approach is also used with...
  2. BigDocFan

I'm looking forward to watching this episode
  3. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/146457/ Screenshots hidden in spoilers Images Summary
  4. BigDocFan

Dugtrio and Go, can't help but laugh
  5. BigDocFan

I won't mind a capture montage as long as they give us a few battles and catches
  6. BigDocFan

Nice to have someone who shares my opinion there I'm glad Team Rocket are absent as they'd delay Go from catching all the Kanto Bugs to get defeated, resulting in Go just catching the rest with little screen time
  7. BigDocFan

I'm certainly enjoying the smaller cast, means more characters are listed with a VA Sun and Moon literally had the same actors playing the same characters with minor changes
  8. BigDocFan

Its a bit like Red in Origins
  9. BigDocFan

Much as I hate Team Rocket appearing regularly, I'm surprised they've only appeared in 1 of 7 episodes, a sign maybe that they're on their last legs
  10. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant "Hibanny", the first Pokémon Go got, made him realize how fun it is to get Pokémon, so he now aims to get a ton of Pokémon in the forest! What kind of Pokémon will he gets as his companions?! Summary: Go has got his first Pokémon, "Hibanny"! Go...
  11. BigDocFan

Might get showcased when Ash and Go visit Kalos but I don't see Ash or Go getting a Pokemon that can mega evolve and utilize it
  12. BigDocFan

To be fair though, off all the Kanto Bugs, Scyther is probably the best, Scyther or Pinsir At least Scyther could lead to an evolution down the line, something Tracey's never got
  13. BigDocFan

I get the feeling that of all the Kanto Bugs Go will catch, Scyther will be the only one to get focus
  14. BigDocFan

Wonder who the others are, Koharu maybe This episode certainly has lots of potential, the dream team in animation, catching Pokemon
  15. BigDocFan

Curious that Go is catching a Caterpie, though I doubt he'll keep it on his main team
  16. BigDocFan

With the cast lists due out next week, I'm hopeful that many Pokemon will have actors listed
  17. BigDocFan

A brilliant crew so this certainly promises to be a great episode, can't wait!!!
  18. BigDocFan

I did doubt the bug catching competition would take place here, would have been nice though Go is just showing what Ash should be doing
  19. BigDocFan

Just realized that this episode features an anime exclusive location in the form of Vermillion Forest Was half thinking this might be set in Veridian Forest
  20. BigDocFan

Oh yeah, a Scyther with False Swipe would be great with Go's plan to catch every Pokemon I don't dislike Scyther, its a Pokemon I would like to see get some focus
Back
Top Bottom