Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Wasn't seen in the anime but it is in the games
  2. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/149485/ Screenshots available below Images: Summary:
  3. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya) Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano) Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno) Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)
  4. BigDocFan

With Team Rocket being featured in this episode, I'm quite curious to see if they'll use that Rocket Gachat device and if so, what Pokemon they might use Would be nice to have some variety
  5. BigDocFan

Looks like this episode is set in Snowpoint City, probably too much to hope that Candice and Zoey get a cameo Less then a week to go and still no word on who worked on this episode which is unusual
  6. BigDocFan

I doubt it very much, for some reason they've just decided to use the same actors that did Brock and Dawn's
  7. BigDocFan

Among the Pokemon that will appear this episode are Empoleon, Dewgong, Bibarel Part of me still hopes we might see members of the Spheal line
  8. BigDocFan

That would be a nice, simple explanation for it Its interesting that Croagunk and Piplup have the same VA's as Brock and Dawn's
  9. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have met the haggard Pokémon "Pochama" and head to the Sinnoh region in order to take it back to its Trainer! There, they're currently holding an ice floe race for Pokémon... Summary: Satoshi and Go have met the disheartened and...
  10. BigDocFan

Curious to see the VA lists on Saturday, wonder if they'll get Etsuko Kozakura to voice the Piplup here
  11. BigDocFan

Found a new summary for this episode Satoshi and Goh meet a poachama in the port of Curitiba City. When I returned to the institute, I was contacted by Miss Misaki, a trainer at Pocama, saying she was looking for the whereabouts. Pochama says she has been swimming from the Shin-Oh region...
  12. BigDocFan

Team Rocket fans can relax, the preview for this episode shows the appearing
  13. BigDocFan

Mantyke certainly hasn't had a lot of screen time but I would like the Spheal line to feature as well
  14. BigDocFan

I agree Remind me in what relation you make this comment?
  15. BigDocFan

With Ash and Go both having a Rotom Phone, it is possible if the role is bigger then a cameo and they both see it
  16. BigDocFan

I'm hoping this is just a brief bit of goofy animation like it was in Sun and Moon, Piplup don't look too bad normally
  17. BigDocFan

New images for this episode View: https://imgur.com/a/0x0XxBM View: https://imgur.com/a/ZGoa5ie
  18. BigDocFan

I'm looking forward to this episode, we know the main Pokemon are going to be Piplup and Croagunk (wonder if Go might end up catching one of them) but I also wonder what variety of other Pokemon we might see
  19. BigDocFan

Boat is a possibility as Ash originally travelled to and from Sinnoh by boat Seems unlikely this Piplup is Dawn's as I'm sure Piplup would have recognized them Still no crew revealed for this episode yet, wonder how long until we find out
  20. BigDocFan

Really looking forward to seeing parts of Sinnoh again, with Episode 7 featuring a battle tournament and this episode featuring an drift ice race, I'm really excited to see the events
Back
Top Bottom