Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/150688/ Screenshots posted in spoilers Images Summary
  2. BigDocFan

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

I'm thinking Sentret Was hoping he might get Cyndaquil but it probably belongs to the boy
  3. BigDocFan

I spy Cyndaquil appearing in this episode Like how a Hoothoot appears old
  4. BigDocFan

Whilst it is nice that an NPC from the games is to appear, I would have preferred an existing anime character to appear
  5. BigDocFan

One thing I like about the smaller cast lists is the chance for more actors to be credited, in Sun and Moon, Risa Shimizu and Kei Shindo may have been credited under other roles
  6. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant The legendary Pokémon Houou has been seen in the Jouto region! And when Satoshi and Go go there, they instantly discover a Pokémon that resembles Houou! But it's just a fake... Summary: When Satoshi and Go learn that the legendary Pokémon Houou has...
  7. BigDocFan

I had high hopes for this episode but with the summary suggesting a fake Ho-Oh appearing, its put a damper on my hopes suggesting if the real one does appear, it will be just a cameo
  8. BigDocFan

New images for this episode View: https://imgur.com/a/0x0XxBM
  9. BigDocFan

Still no crew revealed for this episode yet, wonder how long until we find out
  10. BigDocFan

One thing I hope they'll show this episode, even if briefly is that Ash and Go take the Magnet train to Johto BW141 showed it was running when Iris and Cilan took it
  11. BigDocFan

If Ecruteak is being featured, I wonder if any of the Kimono Girls will feature, Morty or even Eusine might feature, even if just briefly
  12. BigDocFan

I really hope Ho-Oh gets some proper focus this episode, its been wasted in previous appearances
  13. BigDocFan

Can't wait to see Johto again as it has been a while, even if the Ho-Oh legend has been done before
Back
Top Bottom