Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

Note to self, turn off google translate or skip the summaries
  2. BigDocFan

Could well be the case, would be nice to see Ash catch something this series
  3. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/152192/? Screenshots available in spoilers Images Summary
  4. BigDocFan

If Ash does catch Dragonair, would make a nice change from Go being the only one catching Pokemon Would prefer him to catch Dratini first though
  5. BigDocFan

If Go does catch a Dragonair or Dragonite (personally I want someone to catch a Dratini instead), I really hope they won't show him catching just by throwing a Poke Ball
  6. BigDocFan

Decided to create a thread for fun
  7. BigDocFan

We know he is catching a Dewgong, I would prefer him to get Dratini and work his way from their
  8. BigDocFan

I'll be curious to see what Pokemon emerge from the Rocket Gachat this episode if they use it
  9. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have heard that there's rumored to be an "island where only the Dragon Pokémon Kairyu live", so they decide to go search for it. But then they get into a sudden storm... Summary: After watching an interview with a person rescued to the...
  10. BigDocFan

Whilst it will be good to see Dragonair get some focus, I would prefer it if Dratini got the focus for a change as its use in the anime is even worse
  11. BigDocFan

I'm glad the rumor that they'd be riding around on Lugia was a fake, using various means of transport including riding around on Dewgong seems more enjoyable Still hope they'll use the Magnet train sometime
  12. BigDocFan

True Can't help but wonder if Go might end up catching a Dragonair or Dragonite this episode, personally I would prefer him to start with Dratini
  13. BigDocFan

Still possible he might catch a Mantyke, Dewgong are much easier for 2 people and Pokemon to ride then Mantyke
  14. BigDocFan

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Professor Sakuragi has told Satoshi and Go about a supposed "island where Kairyu live", and the two of them set off to search for it. They head out to sea riding on a Jugon Go caught on the way, but run into a sudden storm and get swept...
  15. BigDocFan

Its certainly something I'm thinking about, would be nice if it is the Dragon Holy Land
  16. BigDocFan

Corrected, realized it after I posted but was busy adding the next two titles as well
  17. BigDocFan

To air on January 26th No further information as yet, courtesy of Dephender on Serebii
Back
Top Bottom