Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/161147/
  2. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see what role Team Rocket will play this episode, doesn't look like a big one as they aren't shown in any previews or mentioned in summaries. The only evidence of their appearance is the VA list
  3. BigDocFan

I'm guessing she's at home with her family or at school Wish they'd give her some more focus and screen time
  4. BigDocFan

Yeah, certainly more fun then Meowth's
  5. BigDocFan

Have to wonder what Pokemon will emerge from the Rocket Gachat this time For a bit of fun James: Boss, we're pleased to present you with this Chewtle Giovanni: What exactly does this Pokemon do? James: Well, it may look rather small here but when it evolves, it becomes a Pokemon that can grow...
  6. BigDocFan

Koharu's absence eliminates any theory we had that Koharu might form a friendship with Gengar
  7. BigDocFan

I'm struggling to see what useful contribution Team Rocket could provide in this episode Would be nice to get an explanation for what happened to Chewtle
  8. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Mysterious phenomena caused by the Shadow Pokémon "Gangar" have been occurring at the Sakuragi Laboratories. For some reason, Satoshi has started to act weird as well... could he have been cursed by the Gangar?! Summary: Mysterious phenomena have been...
  9. BigDocFan

Agreed, after seeing Ash catch Dragonite, I get the feeling Ash is trying to strengthen his team by catching Strong Pokemon instead of just raising them from base form Gengar would certainly be a strong addition to his team
  10. BigDocFan

I can't help but feel this episode has the potential to provide quite a few laughs with all these things that Ash is doing
  11. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to seeing Gengar again, maybe the summary is a sign that it is meant for Ash
  12. BigDocFan

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Mysterious phenomena have been occurring recently at the Sakuragi Laboratories, like items being broken and rooms being ransacked. And believe it or not, the culprit turns out to be the same Gangar that has appeared there before. Satoshi...
Back
Top Bottom