Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Maybe this world championship is something different, he could use it to join the championship but he'd have to battle all the other trainers like everyone else Reminds me of a certain Pokedex that once insulted Ash ''It also comes out into open fields to steal food from stupid travelers''
  2. BigDocFan

When he takes part in this tournament, instead of just relying on his current team, he'd call Oak for his reserves like he did in Johto and Sinnoh
  3. BigDocFan

I buy Pikachu losing to Charizard more then I buy it losing to Snivy Leon is established to be a strong trainer and Charizard being his only confirmed Pokemon at present suggests it very powerful On that note, I do wish we'd seen more of Leon's Pokemon
  4. BigDocFan

He has more Pokemon then just those on his current team
  5. BigDocFan

Prove that he has a strong arsenal Watching the subs, I love the fact that Team Rocket's Rotom Phone has a sense of humor or something, it said that Chewtle evolves into Drednaw and says ''What a shocker!'' This could be fun
  6. BigDocFan

Watching the subs, I really hope that Ash does enter this world championship then That way, we'd get more battles from the anime and hopefully he'll use his older Pokemon as well
  7. BigDocFan

I need the subs to confirm but by the sounds of it, the Rotom Phone Team Rocket are using barely knows anything about the Galar Pokemon which I find amusing They must be rated lowly to receive something like this
  8. BigDocFan

That's what I thought, its a shame as a Lance/Ash reunion would have been nice
  9. BigDocFan

Seeing Chewtle biting brings back memories, part of me hopes that we'll see more of Chewtle, maybe a permanent addition to their team, maybe James if Jessie remains using the Gachat
  10. BigDocFan

Sadly I had trouble watching this episode as towards the end, the video kept freezing or going back to a previous scene From what I did see, was seriously disappointed that Ash or Leon didn't catch the Drednaw, was it just there to bridge the link between episodes. I'm just glad that Go didn't...
  11. BigDocFan

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS013 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom