Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

World Championships in the anime

I enjoyed the character of Houji from SS007, would be nice if they brought him back to be a rival during the Championships Would be better then character of the days
  2. BigDocFan

Although disappointed that SS020 showed a 1v1 battle, it is reassuring that not all battles are 2 v 2 so hopefully we may get more Pokemon used in battle in future episodes
  3. BigDocFan

I'm going to assume that for the time being, its an open competition where people have to get their rank above 1,000 and keep it there until the first round is over
  4. BigDocFan

I'm really hoping that in future battles that Ash takes part in, some old characters take part I'm going to assume that Leon is also taking part otherwise I don't see Ash being able to battle him later on
  5. BigDocFan

That was a nice touch as it means everyone gets a fair chance at entering
  6. BigDocFan

I have high hopes for the World Championships, this could give us some much needed enjoyment with battles after the Sun and Moon series.
  7. BigDocFan

I really hope future battles are more intense, today's was certainly enjoyable
  8. BigDocFan

If today's episode is anything to go by, any defeat doesn't automatically mean you're out of the championships, you just go down in rank Really hope future battles in the championships featuring Atsuhiro Tomioka as the writer with Yūji Asada, Masaaki Iwane and Izumi Shimura handling animation
  9. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see Cynthia take part in the upcoming tournament Sadly we'll probably never know who took part before
  10. BigDocFan

SS018 will see Ash go up against Pisces at the Vermillion Gym in a 2 v 2 battle in the world championships Hopefully Ash will have to win many battles to join the Top 100
  11. BigDocFan

If we do get episodes with Ash taking part in the tournament, I hope we get some strong quality battles compared to most of the Alola League, no montage sequences of Ash battling
  12. BigDocFan

I wouldn't mind if Ash starts at the bottom as it would allow us to see some more battles and hopefully a variety of Pokemon Knowing Ash, that would probably be where he wants to start
  13. BigDocFan

Agreed, especially about Cameron He'd probably only bring 1 Pokemon to a 3 on 3 match or head to Alola instead of Galar to compete
  14. BigDocFan

With SS013 discussing Ash's plans to enter the World Championships in order to battle Leon, I thought I would create a thread where we could discuss how this might happen and what people would like to see I really hope that Ash may call on his reserves at Professor Oak's lab
Back
Top Bottom