Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

If only Ash had been told during Sun and Moon by Rotom that Golurk was a Ground and Ghost type Oh wait, he was told
  2. BigDocFan

One thing I did like about the episode was there was no random scene at the start with Ash and/or Go randomly deciding to visit Unova. The episode started with them already there Less time wasted I feel
  3. BigDocFan

Just been watching this video review on Youtube, I have to agree with everything he said View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80QlkZef_Y Really hope Karabari returns, would be interesting to see his goal of collecting every shiny Pokemon
  4. BigDocFan

I can't help but laugh at Ash's attempts to catch a Woobat, considering Jessie had one back in Black and White Mind you, it makes more sense then James trying to catch a female Frillish in Alola when Jessie had one in Unova
  5. BigDocFan

I find it strange that the sand at the Desert Resort is so hot that it is extremely impossible to walk across, even for the Fire type Scorbunny
  6. BigDocFan

One thing I'm enjoying about the new series is that we're getting characters of the day that own and use more then 1 Pokemon, something we rarely got in Sun and Moon
  7. BigDocFan

I like the idea of Karabari being a collector of Shiny Pokemon, was rather disappointed we only saw Psyduck outside of images He's one character I wouldn't mind seeing again if we got to see more Shiny Pokemon
  8. BigDocFan

Pros: Three characters of the days with 5 Pokemon between them Pokemon being immune to moves they are immune to Cons: Ash ordering Pikachu to use Thunderbolt against Golurk (surely he remembers it doesn't work) Go catching too many Pokemon too easily Go catching Golurk instead of Ash
  9. BigDocFan

I'm just glad they didn't try again after Psyduck used Hydro Pump
  10. BigDocFan

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS014 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom