Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

One thing I would love to see in the future is Cerise giving a new trainer their starter Pokemon with Ash and/or Goh giving them a few tips Would be nice to see some starters get some focus
  2. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Hope they make it a regular episode, it actually looks brilliant
  3. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Would like to see an episode that focuses on the Fossil Pokemon from all regions
  4. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Would love to see an episode where Ash and Go travel to somewhere cold that features a variety of Ice type Pokemon The Spheal line could do with some focus
  5. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Would love to have an episode focused on Koharu with Ash and Go barely appearing at all That would be good, I liked Colvar and the idea of a shiny collector is good, especially how hard it is
  6. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

That would be good to see, I can just imagine Mareanie attacking James, Mimikyu attacking Pikachu and Bewear hugging Team Rocket
  7. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Time to make an interesting plot What do you think will occur when Ash and Go visit Alola I would love to see Ash visiting the school, surprising his classmates, Kukui and Pokemon when the Ultra Guardian alarm sounds and Ash and Go assist
  8. BigDocFan

Episode Predictions

Not sure if this is allowed on here but I thought for fun, we could try and predict what future episodes will involve Although we don't have a title, we have a rough idea for SS017 so lets start from SS018 SS018: Ash and Go visit Mossdeep City and bump into Sophocles and Moylane and something...
Back
Top Bottom