Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

It may not reveal much that we don't already know but its good as its a sign things are returning to normal
  2. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/172088/?
  3. BigDocFan

Good to see several Pokemon get VA's revealed at last, Cascoon, Cubone and Riolu
  4. BigDocFan

Do we have confirmation that this episode is airing next week?
  5. BigDocFan

Still no VA list at present
  6. BigDocFan

Brilliant news regarding the return of the anime series I've been bored without it Must keep an eye out for the Summary and VA lists Looking at serebii, it says ''TV Tokyo have confirmed that the new series of the anime has had production resume, and with this, the show resume from the latest...
  7. BigDocFan

Have to say I am sad by the news but its understandable Hopefully it won't be too long before it returns
  8. BigDocFan

For those wondering why we haven't got a summary or VA list yet, there appears to be some delay Will keep checking
  9. BigDocFan

The fact that SS021 showed Professor Elm (probably the least used Professor) gives me some hope that Birch may cameo in this episode Whoops, wrong thread
  10. BigDocFan

Ash's Pokemon are shown to stay there so it would make sense
  11. BigDocFan

Whilst disappointed at another Kanto episode at Sakurachi's lab, this episode has some potential by allowing us to see more of Go's Pokemon get personality
  12. BigDocFan

Will be nice to see the Pokemon displaying some personality this episode
  13. BigDocFan

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Sakuragi Park is in an uproar of some sort. It appears the reason is that the food the humans were supposed to give the Pokémon has suddenly disappeared and the hungry Pokémon have started to fight. Satoshi and Go decide to stay in...
  14. BigDocFan

With Go catching quite a lot of Pokemon in SS020, I'm hoping we can see some more personality from them in this episode
  15. BigDocFan

Having Team Rocket be the thieves would be boring as they've done it too many times Plus it would be obvious its them yet no one would figure it out
  16. BigDocFan

Time for some fun Ash calls Professor Oak's lab, Tracey answers Ash: Ah Tracey, quick we have an emergency over here. Please send Bulbasaur over quickly Tracey does so without a word. Later, Bulbasaur has solved the conflict. Phone rings Oak (Beaten up): Ash, I need Bulbasaur over here quickly
  17. BigDocFan

I'm going to guess each of the Pokemon believes the other is responsible but it turns out to be a wild Pokemon who gets caught by Go
  18. BigDocFan

I wouldn't mind episodes set at a lab, if we have all of Ash's previously caught Pokemon there as well
Back
Top Bottom