• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Once that was pointed out to me, I added it I recall this scene because of the Manectric but failed to spot Todd,
  2. BigDocFan

I spy with my little eye
  3. BigDocFan

Was nice to see Alder make an appearance today alongside Drayden and the Unovan rivals minus Burgundy, too bad Cilan didn't appear
  4. BigDocFan

The episode hasn't aired yet but images uploaded on Bulbapedia confirm that Paul, Reggie, Flint and Volkner are among those cameoing in today's episode
  5. BigDocFan

Yeah, her debut episode, the one she and Ash enter a bug catching contest and where she catches an Elekid
  6. BigDocFan

Would certainly be nice, Casey and Ritchie had so much potential as recurring characters that it was a shame they weren't used much outside of Chronicles
  7. BigDocFan

Off all the characters making a cameo in today's episode, think seeing were the biggest ones Makes me excited to find out who will cameo during the next two episodes, May and Max maybe
  8. BigDocFan

I did wonder if she'd return to cover the race, a bit of continuity is nice, I wonder how Ash's former classmates react to seeing Ash in Alola but he didn't visit them
  9. BigDocFan

Curious to see if the Sukizo, Contesta, Marian will appear next week during the contest
  10. BigDocFan

With more and more old characters coming back, it gives me some hope that we'll eventually see the return of Tracey
  11. BigDocFan

Looking at the information we got for the new Pokemon Snap, if the anime decided to do a episode like the game or based on plot elements, I don't see Todd Snap returning
  12. BigDocFan

Typhlosion definitely deserves some focus, would be nice to see Goh get a Cyndaquil that he could evolve all the way, hopefully giving Quilava some screen time
  13. BigDocFan

I would love to see the more competent members of team Rocket return, Cassidy and what's his name though one character I wish to see most is Tracey Just been watching a video about him, he has so much potential but got wasted. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMbY-kpnYc
  14. BigDocFan

I was just thinking about that, or have a new character that enjoys taking photos of Pokemon, maybe make that Chloe's goal
  15. BigDocFan

The summary I posted on the SS022 thread did mention Littleroot
  16. BigDocFan

SS022 is confirmed to feature Littleroot Town, probably too much to hope for a cameo from Birch
  17. BigDocFan

Just shows how bad the writers were back then. Thankfully things have improved significantly
  18. BigDocFan

The writers were certainly at their worst during the Indigo League, setting up Ritchie to be a strong opponent only to have Team Rocket pad out the episode whilst tiring out 2 of Ash's Pokemon and rush the battle Having Ritchie come back would be good
  19. BigDocFan

Nando had great potential as a rival during Diamond and Pearl but was grossly underused
  20. BigDocFan

Agreed, there appear to be hints of a Dusk Lycanroc appearing in the future so it is possible Would love to see Gary return as well, it was good seeing him in Diamond and Pearl so would be nice to see him again Butch and Cassidy would be great as well, proof how reliable and competent they...
Back
Top Bottom