Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

I'm really looking forward to this episode, like JN012 I'm hoping the episode will focus more on the Leon vs Raihan battle
  2. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/174046/? Really like the look of Galarian Farfetch'd here, really hope Goh isn't the one to catch it
  3. BigDocFan

Promises to be so much more enjoyable than JN026
  4. BigDocFan

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have gone to watch an official "Pokémon World Championships" match; Dande, the Greatest Of Them All VS Kibana, a Gym leader in the Galar region! And now the battle between these passionate men begins!! Summary: Satoshi and Go have gone to...
  5. BigDocFan

With any luck, this episode will be airing on the 5th or 12th July so not too long to wait I'm very excited to see this episode, nice t see Leon getting some focus this early
  6. BigDocFan

I'm just groaning at the thought of Goh getting a Galarian Farfetch'd. Would be nice for Ash to get one
  7. BigDocFan

Saw this on Serebii if anyone can translate it Apparantly its an interview with Raihan’s VA.
  8. BigDocFan

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region to watch an official "Pokémon World Championships" match. They're both super excited to see a battle between two Trainers in the "Master Class", which consists off the 8 best in the...
  9. BigDocFan

Promises to be an exciting episode Hopefully it will be like SS012 with the episode focusing more on the battle then anything Would be nice to have Ash and Goh meet Leon, even if briefly
  10. BigDocFan

Brief summary courtesy of Serebii The first episdoe features Ash & Goh going to Galar to witness a match between Leon and the Hammerlocke Gym Leader, Raihan.
Back
Top Bottom