Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/174489/
  2. BigDocFan

Really hope the preview is a red herring and Ash will catch Sobble as it would be better used on his team
  3. BigDocFan

Armaldo!!! I'm going to guess that's from the Prize Master
  4. BigDocFan

I don't think its confirmed yet, could well be though Agreed
  5. BigDocFan

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have come to the Galar region. There, they encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. But then the Rocket Gang arrive in the Galar region as well... Summary: While still in the Galar region, Satoshi and Go encounter a timid crybaby...
  6. BigDocFan

With any luck, this episode will be airing on the 12th or 19th July so not too long to wait Can't wait to see Sobble debut and hopefully Ash will catch it
  7. BigDocFan

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii While still in the Galar region, Satoshi and Go encounter a timid crybaby Pokémon called Messon. Messon is very cowardly and quick to cry, and the components of its tears cause Satoshi and Go to be unable to stop crying as well. Not only...
  8. BigDocFan

Just double checked, my bad
  9. BigDocFan

Isn't 026 Leon vs Raihan? My bad, got my episodes confused
  10. BigDocFan

Wait, Ash and Goh remain in Galar, this means that SS027 must be set there as well so we get 3 consecutive Galar episodes, I must be dreaming
Back
Top Bottom