Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

I like the idea of Komori calling herself the Bug Pokéqueen of Sinnoh Curious to see what bug types she owns
  2. BigDocFan

I wouldn't put it past Team Rocket to set up a fake trade machine in an attempt to steal Pokemon It's been done before
  3. BigDocFan

Its good to see that Goh isn't willing to trade Pinsir to get another Pokemon like some of us speculated and is actually helping someone to get it Using Honey is a good idea
  4. BigDocFan

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go are attending a "Pokémon Trade Event", where they meet Koromi, a Trainer who really wants a Kailios. Go doesn't want to give Kailios up, so he helps her search for a wild one, but?! Summary: Satoshi and Go are visiting a "Pokémon Trade...
  5. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender on Serebii Satoshi and Go are visiting the Kuchiba City Trade Event, where a Trainer that wants a Kailios asks Go to trade with them.
  6. BigDocFan

Or (which probably won't happen) Ash trades Boldore so it evolves and trades back
  7. BigDocFan

I'm hoping that this episode will feature at least one trade induced evolution
  8. BigDocFan

Trading will be interesting, mind you Goh doesn't appear to have much of a relationship with Pinsir giving how little screen time it has received
  9. BigDocFan

According to PlayerKing95 on Bulbapedia, the full title is Would you like to do a Pokémon Exchange?
  10. BigDocFan

What we can assume from the title is the episode involves people as yet unknown trading
  11. BigDocFan

My bad, could have sworn I put Preview and not Review, changed it now Would be a good idea to trade a Dustox for a Beautifly
  12. BigDocFan

That would be great to see but my money is on trading
  13. BigDocFan

Would be interesting if the exchange is for Scyther holding a metal coat so it evolves into Scizor.
  14. BigDocFan

Information from PlayerKing95 on Bulbapedia To air on August 16, 2020. No further information available
Back
Top Bottom