Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Based on what we know for JN036
  2. BigDocFan

Some images can be found here from this episode Looks like Riolu will put up a good fight
  3. BigDocFan

Oh good, its Hawlucha and Grapploct against Riolu and Farfetch'd so its not Grapploct sweeping Ash's team Nice to see some good images for Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan for the anime section
  4. BigDocFan

Based on the fact Ash will lose to Bea, I certainly hope we'll see more of her It may be sad to know the end result already but the battle should be good with the dream team involved
  5. BigDocFan

Four Disciples given confirmed voice actors and none of Bea's Pokemon getting any, I was rather disappointed by it
  6. BigDocFan

Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo with the intent of challenging the Karate Master, but find the Fighting Type Gym Leader Saito and her Partner Pokémon Otosupus theref?! Summary: Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City...
  7. BigDocFan

With Bea having 11 Pokemon, I'm hoping we'll see her again at some point for a full 6 on 6 battle If Bea does have a 2 on 2 battle, I hope she'll use Hitmontop alongside Grapploct
  8. BigDocFan

Ooo, excited to see all of Bea's Pokemon, hope to see some of them battle If they're kept at the gym, I see no reason for Bea to have more than 6 Pokemon on her if she only uses 6 maximum in battle
  9. BigDocFan

I'm hoping that Ash might actually lose to Bea, I'm curious to see how far down he goes if he loses Summary for JN036 does mention him being sick since this episode
  10. BigDocFan

I was hoping the animation dream team would be involved in this episode and I was right Any episode with them involved is bound to be brilliant
  11. BigDocFan

The way they're focusing on Kanto, I can't wait for them to visit Alola
  12. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City. They intend to challenge the Karate Master who's the Dojo Master to a Pokémon battle, but it turns out he's just lost to a Fighting Type Gym Leader from the Galar region?!
  13. BigDocFan

Saffron City, that promises to be exciting No doubt Sabrina and her family will be forgotten about
  14. BigDocFan

Should be exciting, unless Bea already owns it, I can probably see her catching it
  15. BigDocFan

According to PlayerKing95 on Bulbapedia, the full title is The Solitary Fighter Saitō! The Threatening Otosupus!!
  16. BigDocFan

Although we don't have a staff list for this episode yet, I'm hoping the dream team of Yūji Asada and Masaaki Iwane are responsible for this episode I've noticed a pattern of them doing every 5th or 6th episode. They've done so far this series JN001 JN006 JN012 JN018 JN024 JN029 This suggests...
  17. BigDocFan

If Bea does battle Ash, I'm hoping for a 2 v 2 battle, 3 v 3 would be nice but at the very least 2 v 2 Would like to see Bea use Sirfetch'd and Hitmontop though she'll probably use Machamp
  18. BigDocFan

No idea as yet, very little is known apart from the date and title Would love to see Farfetch'd used this episode, Dragonite and Gengar would be useful against Bea
  19. BigDocFan

Really hope this is a World Coronation Series episode with Bea going against Ash If so, I hope its a 3 on 3 match
  20. BigDocFan

Off the three newly revealed titles, this one is the most exciting. Can't wait to see Bea feature, I hope she uses her Hitmontop this episode instead of purely members of the Machop line
Back
Top Bottom