Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

Only just realized that so sincere apologies, so many to name but I appreciate it all the same
  2. BigDocFan

@FinnishPokéFan92 , @PaperSplash , @RetroPokeFan , @DawningWinds , @CuboneKing , @Rainbow Cloud , @empoemperor , @TheGoldenDuck , @takoyaki , @Chevywolf30 The last 12 days haven't been easy for me due to having Covid but you have all helped to keep me occupied during this time, thanks so much
  3. BigDocFan

@PaperSplash deserves some credit, he's been checking through the end credits of many episodes for me to list each actor for their credited role
  4. BigDocFan

Feeling a bit guilty for forgetting to mention @empoemperor and @Salazzle for also helping to stop me from getting bored during lockdown
  5. BigDocFan

@FinnishPokéFan92 @Champion1 @Jyo Rose @Neo Blaze @Singaporean @Galactic_TLS @Rainbow Cloud @TheGoldenDuck @Max1996 @MegaPod @Maniacal Engineer Helping stopping me from getting bored during Lockdown, its been a difficult time but you've helped me a lot
  6. BigDocFan

@FinnishPokéFan92 Someone I enjoy chatting and working with discussing Pokemon and helping contribute to the forums and Bulbapedia @Veez, @Skalesgon, @LunarArrow, @Max1996 and @MegaPod, @empoemperor, @dawn dusk @TheGoldenDuck Members I enjoy playing with in the fun and games section
Back
Top Bottom