Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN048: A Close Call with Practically Pikachu!

Looks like a rather boring episode
  2. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have come to the Isshu region, where Aceburn and Lucario fall victim to the Rocket Gang's nasty plot involving Pikachu... Where will the road take these two? Summary: Satoshi and Go are visiting Hiun City in the Isshu region. However...
  3. BigDocFan

Seems there is a delay getting the VA list and summary
  4. BigDocFan

New information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii As mentioned, this week's episode of Pokenchi will be promoting this episode, with Chidori being this week's guests and the episode focusing on the dubbing session for their anime guest roles. Here's the preview, with some clips from this...
  5. BigDocFan

I thought this episode would be boring based on the title alone, the summary proves me right A standard Pikachu is captured by Team Rocket episode and needs to be free No doubt this mecha is so obvious yet Ash and Goh are Oblivious
  6. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Satoshi and Go are visiting Hiun City in the Isshu region. But the Rocket Gang secretly got there before them, and are planning to get Pikachu by swapping it for their mech "Almost Pikachu", which looks just like Pikachu. But Aceburn and Lucario sees...
  7. BigDocFan

I have asked PlayerKing to share the summary, hopefully they'll do it soon so I can post on here
  8. BigDocFan

Looking at PlayerKing95's edits on Bulbapedia, this episode will see Ash and Goh visit Unova which will be interesting
  9. BigDocFan

For a series featuring all regions, they're given Kanto and its Pokemon way too much focus Why can't they give the other regions and their Pokemon more focus, Galar, Unova, Hoenn for example
  10. BigDocFan

A long title that suggests to me something that sounds exciting but probably won't be
Back
Top Bottom