Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

With any luck, it will be a WCS battle, maybe against Bea or Raihan or another Galar gym leader
  2. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui) Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito) Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata) Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara) Animation Director 武内啓 (Akira Takeuchi)
  3. BigDocFan

Found this on twitter thanks to Serebii View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1335588195623268358
  4. BigDocFan

Think I read somewhere on Serebii that Chrysa might be getting Eevee which seems Farfetch'd based on the title
  5. BigDocFan

Goh in school, will wonders never cease Too bad we've got Team Rocket attacking the school, guessing this Eeveelution place won't feature as heavily
  6. BigDocFan

Totally agree, they could have left Team Rocket out of the first part and brought them to Alola in the second part
  7. BigDocFan

To be fair though, the Alola episode had too much crammed in as it was, Team Rocket would have been too many
  8. BigDocFan

Not surprised that Team Rocket are putting in an appearance here, I thought their Prize Master Pokemon might be Eeveelutions but that seems unlikely
  9. BigDocFan

Very interesting, I had a feeling that Kei Shindo might be voicing Eevee, just a hunch And Chloe's getting a Rotom Phone herself, ooo
  10. BigDocFan

I've been keeping an eye out for it but sadly nothing Chances are it will come out tomorrow
  11. BigDocFan

Really excited for this episode, Chloe getting focus, Yamper playing a major role This is my favorite sort of episode, JN011 and JN029 were both great
  12. BigDocFan

I just hope that Chloe's Eevee will be put to better use than Sandy was
  13. BigDocFan

A release on Christmas didn't look likely, not with the movie coming out the same day
  14. BigDocFan

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Top blurb: Koharu meets a mysterious Eievui! Bottom blurb: Wanpachi will play a major role in this episode! There will be a break on both December 18th and 25th.
  15. BigDocFan

I'm hoping Chloe will put her Eevee to good use, Lana's was rarely used in battle and when it did, we barely saw it Hopefully taking care of Eevee will see her like Pokemon again
  16. BigDocFan

If I was to make a guess, Chloe's Eevee will probably get the ability to Gygantamax down the line
  17. BigDocFan

I'm really looking forward to this episode, Chloe getting some focus is good but I can only imagine how Yamper might react to Eevee
  18. BigDocFan

Been looking forward to this episode for a while, Chloe getting some much needed focus Hopefully we'll start to see more of her
  19. BigDocFan

Title courtesy of Serebii, no summary as yet
Back
Top Bottom