Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Agreed Really looking forward tot his episode, curious to see how Farfetch'd would do against Gallade giving the type advantage Wonder how Pikachu will react to it not being used in two battles lol
  2. BigDocFan

Why do people still think Wikstrom is in this episode, evidence suggested otherwise before the VA list came out and even now
  3. BigDocFan

The animation team of Yūji Asada, Masaaki Iwane, Izumi Shimura are well known for their animation, some of us call them the animation dream team which, when paired with writer Atsuhiro Tomioka (as they are in this episode) is a winning combination
  4. BigDocFan

Can't say I blame it, given the lack of focus its received lol
  5. BigDocFan

With any luck, it will just cameo at the lab or help deal with the Geodude
  6. BigDocFan

I knew he would appear, it was inevitable. Plus who doesn't appear here, Wikstrom which proves Farfetch'd won't be evolving here
  7. BigDocFan

Yah, another episode in Kanto, how fun!!! Can't complain too much as it features a location not seen before that isn't Vermillion City
  8. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go head to the Rock Tunnel; Satoshi to train Kamonegi and Go to get an Ishitsubute. There, they encounter Genba and Dotekkotsu. It's leek VS steel in a match that makes sparks fly all over! Summary: Satoshi and Kamonegi are really psyched...
  9. BigDocFan

Just as I hoped, Ash's Farfetch'd getting some focus in an episode written by the battle/continuity king with the animation dream team as involved. I can't see what could go wrong with this episode
  10. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka) Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada) Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada) Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane) Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
  11. BigDocFan

Here's hoping for a second Galar episode at least
  12. BigDocFan

With the region as yet unconfirmed (to my knowledge), I really hope that is Alola (with Alolan Geodude) or somewhere in Galar
  13. BigDocFan

Really looking forward to seeing Galarian Farfetch'd getting some focus
  14. BigDocFan

Just seen this on Serebii, courtesy of Dephender Satoshi and Kamonegi head to a tunnel where a mass outbreak of Ishitsubute is taking place in order to train there. -------- POKEMON FAN: View: https://imgur.com/pr9SwoS SUPER IMPROVEMENT 3: SATOSHI'S KAMONEGI WILL HAVE A FIERCE BATTLE...
  15. BigDocFan

I'm sure the summary would have mentioned him by now if he was
  16. BigDocFan

An episode dealing with Alolan Geodude would be nice, I know its been done before but would make a change from Kanto being overused
  17. BigDocFan

Goh being absent from an episode seems to much to be true. Whilst yes we did have Ash and Pikachu absent from an entire episode so it could happen but it seems unlikely
  18. BigDocFan

If it does, I'll groan because of the amount of focus its received since capture.
  19. BigDocFan

Was hoping it might be a battle against a trainer, not wild Geodude. If it has to be Wild Pokemon, why not make them more evolved like Graveller Here's hoping Farfetch'd learns some new moves
  20. BigDocFan

Summary from Dephender as follows: Satoshi and Kamonegi head to a tunnel where a mass outbreak of Ishitsubute is taking place in order to train there.
Back
Top Bottom