Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Whilst good to see Farfetch'd getting some more much needed focus, too bad others are missing out Dracovish Dragonite Gengar
  2. BigDocFan

Probopass, Aegislash and Escavalier, I must be dreaming. So glad we're not just seeing Wikstrom using just Aegislash
  3. BigDocFan

Rather disappointing, does this mean that Goh and Ash are the only ones attending the camp
  4. BigDocFan

Summary & Cast from Adamant It's Elite Four Ganpi's enthusiastic coaching! Satoshi and Kamonegi, Go and Strike: Training at the House of Chivalry in the pursuit of true strength now begins! But what is the fate of Satoshi and Go that Pikachu will have to see?! Summary: Satoshi is training...
  5. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see what Pokemon Goh might be catching in Kalos this time Maybe a Honedge or a starter
  6. BigDocFan

Oh good, for a moment there I thought Wikstrom was actually visiting Kanto and this wasn't set in Kalos Hopefully all of Ash's team will get some training, including poor Dracovish
  7. BigDocFan

Guess this proves its not a PWC battle episode At least we have the animation dream team
  8. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya) Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada) Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada) Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane) Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
  9. BigDocFan

Part of me is hoping that if Wikstrom is doing some sort of camp, we may see more of his Pokemon, maybe a Scizor which mega evolves which makes Goh want to evolve his Scyther
  10. BigDocFan

Sounds like it which is a good idea in a way
  11. BigDocFan

Full summary from Dephender at Serebii It's said that Ganpi from the Kalos region Elite Four is currently enthusiastically coaching Pokémon trainers. Satoshi and Kamonegi, as well as Go and Strike, set off for Ganpi's for coaching!
  12. BigDocFan

I wonder if this might lead to Goh getting a metal coat so he can evolve his Scyther
  13. BigDocFan

Part of me hopes the battle will be a 2-on-2 match with a Mega Scizor being his other Pokemon
  14. BigDocFan

This promises to be an exciting episode, guessing Atsuhiro Tomioka will be the writer with the animation dream team
Back
Top Bottom