Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

I don't see the production team making stupid dumb dub edits regarding Japanese food, this isn't 4kids
  2. BigDocFan

Looks like another episode with Ash and Goh not being needed
  3. BigDocFan

Summary & Cast from Adamant Satoshi and Go have a ramen party! Koharu and Kikuna have a girls night in! Koharu devotes herself to a mysterious relationship connected by a Koduck! The outside may be cold, but our hearts are warm! Let's make a snowman! Summary: An unexpected turn of events leads...
  4. BigDocFan

Looks like we have another delay with the summary and VA list Its to be expected of late
  5. BigDocFan

With the VA list coming out hopefully in the next hour, I'm still curious to see is Shane Seeker will be the one with the Psyduck, would be nice to see him again
  6. BigDocFan

Much as I would like that, I'm expecting a cameo at the start at least
  7. BigDocFan

Really hope the Ash and Goh barely feature here, let it feature Chloe and Chrysa
  8. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode) Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano) Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba) Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi) Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)
  9. BigDocFan

One thing I'm curious about is why Chloe is staying at Chrysa's house Could be a fun episode
  10. BigDocFan

It will be great if Chrysa does get some development
  11. BigDocFan

Have to wait for confirmation but apparently this episode is about chryssa and a picture of a guy with a Psyduck she likes. Hopefully Dephender at Serebii will confirm this
  12. BigDocFan

Not 100% sure what I think of the episode so far, based on the title alone. Part of me doubts it is Misty as we've had no word of her return unlike Gary, Iris and the Alolan gang I feel that this will either be Goh attempting to catch a wild Psyduck or, hopefully the return of Shane Seeker
Back
Top Bottom