Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

If Grookey does go to Chloe, its better than it going to Goh There is the question on Serebii as to if Chloe caught it before this episode
  2. BigDocFan

I'm having trouble telling if that's good or bad The story wasn't that great but was it more the writing or animation
  3. BigDocFan

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii One night Go dreamed that his parents had become Gorirander and entrusted him with his younger Sarunori brother. And when he woke up with a gasp, he found that a Sarunori was actually sleeping in his arms now, just like in the dream! It...
  4. BigDocFan

True, guess we'll find out next week Interesting to note that Grookey has the same VA as young Ash back in JN001
  5. BigDocFan

The lack of a VA for any sort of trainer makes me wonder if Grookey will be a recurring Pokemon for now
  6. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii This is the story of "Satoshi", a boy who wants to be the best at Pokémon battling, and "Go", a boy who dreams of getting every Pokémon. Let's Go! To the Pokémon World! With our dreams and adventures! Summary: One night Go dreamed that his...
  7. BigDocFan

I'm hopeful that we'll get the VA list shortly though given what happened the last two weeks, there could be some delay
  8. BigDocFan

I'd happily see Ash get it than Goh
  9. BigDocFan

So Grookey already has a trainer, really hope this isn't an abusive trainer storyline again, we had that with Gengar
  10. BigDocFan

This certainly promises to be very exciting, especially compared to the previous story
Back
Top Bottom