Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

They could have dealt with Drizzile's depression better I feel Have Goh encourage it to work better and it would soon evolve into Inteleon
  2. BigDocFan

Better than JN061 without a doubt but could have been better
  3. BigDocFan

Super excited for this episode, should be a big improvement after the last two
  4. BigDocFan

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
  5. BigDocFan

Although it doesn't appear to be playing a major role in the episode, its good to see Swampert appearing for the first time since Diamond and Pearl Not counting movie appearances that is
  6. BigDocFan

Is anyone here surprised that the summary is late once again I'm not
  7. BigDocFan

This should be a great episode, Aya Matsui has written some great Chloe episodes, we have the animation dream team handling this one
  8. BigDocFan

This episode's appeal has improved in my mind, I like the idea of an marine obstacle course, great to see Chloe and Eevee getting more focus
  9. BigDocFan

This episode has potential to be great fun, Pokemon competing in an obstacle course is a great idea
  10. BigDocFan

According to Bulbapedia, there is a slight change to the title Challenge! The Pokémon Marine Obstacle Course!
  11. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see who the Vaporeon belongs to Lisa Ortiz mentioned she wanted to voice it Saturday night when Kayzie left so this could be fun for her Could it be the one from the Eeveelution place I wonder
  12. BigDocFan

I'm hoping this is set in Hoenn, just hope its not another Kanto
  13. BigDocFan

Promises to be an exciting episode, guessing this is the one where Dewgong falls madly in love with a Gorebyss, I do enjoy Pokemon watersports activities, just hope team rocket compete, not intervere this time
Back
Top Bottom