Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Makes sense, should have read it properly before posting
  2. BigDocFan

Don't know if this has been posted View: https://twitter.com/Thunderlight17/status/1377602035734835200/photo/1
  3. BigDocFan

My bad, call me extra cautious but you never know
  4. BigDocFan

I wouldn't be surprised if that was an April Fools post
  5. BigDocFan

If Iris and Ash do battle, this would certainly make it a more enjoyable companion reunion episode, 37 was more about reuniting with his old family
  6. BigDocFan

Nice, Emolga will reappear as well Hopefully it won't be another 1 on 1 battle
  7. BigDocFan

Just seen this is now unconfirmed, guess that explains why there's nothing on Serebii as yet Hopefully this is confirmed and not some rubbish story instead
  8. BigDocFan

Ash's team is way better than it was in BW, Ash is the Alola champion so he has a lot to show
  9. BigDocFan

Whilst I was never that keen on Iris, I'm looking forward to seeing Ash show much much better he is to her He's no longer a little kid lol
  10. BigDocFan

Would be nice if Iris has caught another dragon type, maybe from Kalos, Alola or Galar and/or evolved Axew and/or Gible If she has the same team of Axew, Excadrill, Emolga, Dragonite and Gible, it would be a shame as it would seem she has made little to no progress
  11. BigDocFan

I'll be honest, I was hoping this would be the return of Gary Iris is just as good, Dragonite vs Dragonite, at least its not Pikachu vs Excadrill Wonder if Axew will have evolved or not
Back
Top Bottom