• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Actually, maybe the Goodra isn't Iris's and is just a fantasy, will have to wait and find out
  2. BigDocFan

Interesting to see that Iris now has a Goodra, really hope it gets better focus than Ash's did
  3. BigDocFan

It could easily have been a wild Axew that Goh was trying to catch or Iris's
  4. BigDocFan

Goh attempts to catch Iris, sound familiar No confirmation about Axew, was that wild or Iris's I wonder
  5. BigDocFan

At least the end credits will reveal VA's Hopefully Dracovish may get an actor credited
  6. BigDocFan

Summary and extremely short VA list courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and his Pokémon answer a challenge from Iris, the girl who aims to become Dragon Master. Iris can understand how Dragon type Pokémon feel, so she detects Satoshi's Kairyu's feelings, and...? Summary: One day a letter arrives for...
  7. BigDocFan

Agreed, any story by Tomioka says it will be great, the animation dream team makes his stories even better
  8. BigDocFan

I would prefer to see the dream team dealing with this episode but I'm willing to give them the benefit of a doubt
  9. BigDocFan

Noriaki Saito who is in charge of storyboarding has done several episodes, perhaps most notably SM138 and SM144
  10. BigDocFan

We should get a summary and va list tomorrow, would be nice to return to a full list but I'll be honest, I'm not holding high hopes
  11. BigDocFan

The special trailer confirms that Dracovish will be used in this battle which will be great fun
  12. BigDocFan

Seriously, Iris is the champion, being a gym leader would have been better I thought she wanted to be a Dragon Master Hope Georgia gets a mention somewhere
  13. BigDocFan

Atsuhiro Tomioka has written many a great battle episode so this should be great fun, I do wish he had the animation dream team as back up
  14. BigDocFan

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
  15. BigDocFan

A bit disappointed that the animation dream team aren't handling this episode but with the master of Continuity and battles at the helm, this should be fun all the same
  16. BigDocFan

He'll probably be battling Leon by August lol
  17. BigDocFan

Is it too much to hope Iris will be the one to win and advance, Ash has had it way too easy
  18. BigDocFan

I wonder if Drayden will put in an appearance here
  19. BigDocFan

Ooo, just realized this is out on the 7th May, a nice early birthday present for me
  20. BigDocFan

Can't wait for this episode, hopefully we'll get a look at Iris's current team instead of the ones battling
Back
Top Bottom