• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Whilst good to see them involves, I do wish they'd handle the next episode with Project Mew
  2. BigDocFan

Summary and staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Morpeko has settled down in the Rocket Gang's hideout, and is a massive glutton that's even eaten the cakes Rocket Gang member Musashi saved for later and the food Kojiro thought he had hidden inside their safe. It's recently started...
  3. BigDocFan

Its good to see Greedent getting some focus, don't think we've seen it since it evolved
  4. BigDocFan

I can't believe we're getting these silly episodes instead of consecutive Project Mew episodes
  5. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant The Rocket Gang has resolved to release the Morpeko that gets in a bad mood a soon a it gets hungry back into the wild... but even though Kojiro and Nyarth approved of Musashi's plan, they start missing it more and more... Summary: The Morpeko has...
  6. BigDocFan

Going to Marnie would certainly be a great idea, somehow I doubt that will be the option they go with
  7. BigDocFan

I like the idea of Team Rocket begging Goh to catch Morpeko, I can just imagine them offering it to Giovanni Giovanni: What exactly does this Pokemon do? James: Not a lot boss, but if you ever have food that is going to waste, Morpeko will eat it and you out of home
  8. BigDocFan

This episode certainly has me interested, about time Morpeko gets some focus
Back
Top Bottom