Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion (older seasons)

From Series 9, Max was voiced by Kayzie Rogers but a redubbed line from the episode where Mudkip evolves has Max voiced by Emily Williams, the line being the one where Max calls Mud Shot a ground type move instead of Earth type like in the original I'm guessing the redub took place during...
  2. BigDocFan

Darren Dunstan has confirmed that Suzanne Goldfish was the first to voice Chimecho and not Erica Schroeder I don't have confirmation of this at present but fellow Bulbapedias have confirmed it and I trust them
  3. BigDocFan

It seems Veronica Taylor voiced a few Pokemon
  4. BigDocFan

If you mean JN's, we think it is Emily Bauer but without confirmation from her or Lisa (we have asked), all we can do is wait and see
  5. BigDocFan

Tara who Bulbapedia listed confirmed she didn't do Benny
  6. BigDocFan

A tweet confirming this can be found here I always thought Stuart did Blastoise
  7. BigDocFan

Interesting news regarding Blaine
  8. BigDocFan

With Murkrow now being voiced by Marc Thompson, I'm guessing Tim Werenko has left the series full time We also believe that Carmen Borgia voiced Golem, at least during Diamond and Pearl
  9. BigDocFan

Turns out Spritzee was once done by Hilary Thomas in their final role before leaving New York
  10. BigDocFan

Certainly strange that the same character had two different names and two different voice actors, then again a late character had the same
  11. BigDocFan

Sounds like Tara Jayne Sands voiced Chinchou in the 4Kids days
  12. BigDocFan

Found this on twitter, Bill Rogers confirmed a few roles that Bulbapedia listed him as voicing but he doesn't
  13. BigDocFan

Curiouser and curiouser, she might have been mistaken and listening to the clip made her realize she was wrong, hard to say
  14. BigDocFan

Bulbapedia listed Tara Jayne as voicing Eliza in AG047 but didn't list her as doing the Oddish Turns out she did do the Oddish but not Eliza
  15. BigDocFan

Apparently there is a video on Cameo that has Michael Haigney confirming that he voiced Weezing, Ekans and Lickitung instead of Eric Stuart Couldn't find the video myself Cameo Eric Stuart did confirm that he didn't voice Weezing though Source
  16. BigDocFan

Bulbapedia lists Bill Rogers as voicing Fantina's Gengar which is odd as he is still with the dub cast whilst Marc Thompson currently does Gengar I asked Marc Thompson if he voiced Gengar during the episode to which he confirmed he didn't
  17. BigDocFan

Did a comparison check, sounded to me like Darkrai retains its Japanese voice, same with Cresselia
  18. BigDocFan

Tom Wayland is listed as voicing Growlithe and Drowzee in DP135 but Marc Thompson has confirmed that he voices both
  19. BigDocFan

Makes me wish I'd done what I'm doing with Lisa Ortiz about asking for cast lists
  20. BigDocFan

Natochenny confirms that she never voiced Blitzle
Back
Top Bottom