Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN079: Moon and Sun, Koharu and Haruhi

I can't help but wonder if we didn't get the full VA list for this episode because they didn't want to spoil Drizzile's evolution if it appears and speaks in this episode
  2. BigDocFan

I wonder if we'll see a moment with Chloe and Cerise or her mum mentioning she has a doppleganger in Johto
  3. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if Espeon or Umbreon will get a revealed VA this episode, I don't like how they only reveal one role per actor per episode
  4. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. She's trying to become the new new mistress of the...
  5. BigDocFan

Coming from Aya Matsui, this is certainly going to be a great episode, he's written some great stories for Chloe
  6. BigDocFan

Curious to see who this shady boy is, whilst Gladion has an Umbreon, it can't be him as he's still searching for Mohn Someone from Team Yell would be nice
  7. BigDocFan

Its interesting that we have a Doppleganger of Chloe appearing here, this episode certainly has a lot of potential, too bad we aren't seeing the Kimino Girls and their Eeveelutions
  8. BigDocFan

That would be a fun journey I feel, would be nice if Ash and Goh play little part in these episodes, giving Chloe more focus
  9. BigDocFan

Sounds like a fun episode Especially as Chloe is getting more focus Wonder if this may give her ideas about evolving her Eevee
Back
Top Bottom