• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

I'm pleased that the entire battle was a 3 against 3 instead of 1 against 1 or 2 against 2, just wish we'd had another episode to enjoy it
  2. BigDocFan

A bit disappointed that Ash won, Electivire should have been immune to 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt making it a cheap win. That and Lucario was able to knock out Luxray who hadn't taken a great deal of damage in the battle. Fan Rotom was certainly my favourite Pokemon this battle
  3. BigDocFan

Thunder Punch was used so it probably didn't use Ice Punch
  4. BigDocFan

Always good to see new moves being used Nice to see Cynthia get a cameo, guess that means we'll see her battling in the WCS sometime
  5. BigDocFan

Its a shame that Gengar didn't use Dazzling Gleam, would be great to have one of Ash's Pokemon know a Fairy type move
  6. BigDocFan

Well it was a great battle but the ending was disappointing, Motor Drive should have prevented 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt from defeating Electivire, or have I missed something Fan Rotom was certainly a strong Pokemon for Volkner, using Thunder Wave and Hex to cause serious damage, even...
Back
Top Bottom