Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

I'm curious to see if Ash might get a Gengarite to mega evolve his Gengar in this episode or a later one
  2. BigDocFan

Chances are that if anything is getting caught, Goh will be the one I can't help but note the irony that Flygon is among the Pokemon appearing in this episode, a Pokemon planned to get a Mega Evolution, only for the artist to get the block
  3. BigDocFan

I do wonder what will happen if Goh sees a Mega Scizor, might he get an idea to mega evolve his I wonder
  4. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant It's off to Mega Island in order to get the Mega Stone "Lucarionite" that's required for mega evolving! What are the trials awaiting Satoshi and Lucario...?! Their bond will be put to the test! Summary: Satoshi and Go visit Corni in order to Mega Evolve...
  5. BigDocFan

I'm glad that Atsuhiro Tomioka is writing this episode, he's always good with continuity and battles so this is write up his alley
  6. BigDocFan

I wonder if they'll have the animation dream team working on this episode, I can certainly see Atsuhiro Tomioka writing this one
  7. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii After receiving a keystone from Corni, Satoshi heads for Mega Island to get a "Lucarionite", the Mega Stone necessary for mega evolution!
  8. BigDocFan

Not sure about Ash using a Mega Pokemon after all this time, especially when Dynamax/Gygantamax is the trend Would be nice to see a Mega vs Mega match though to make it more fair
Back
Top Bottom