Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN083: The Py That Became A Star

More like Pyroar King 2 lol
  2. BigDocFan

I find it interesting that Shogo Sakata is voicing Garchomp now, I assume they're doing Cynthia's who was previously voiced by Katsuyuki Konishi
  3. BigDocFan

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go encounter a girl in a town where morning has stopped coming since a certain day. It appears night has permanently fallen ever since the girl met a mysterious Pokémon. What does this girl and this Pokémon have to do with each other...
  4. BigDocFan

Didn't realize Inteleon could use Metronome, that would be great to see I like moves that can be random
  5. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if the Cleffa will be caught by Goh Would be nice to see it use Metronome as we haven't seen that move since AG
  6. BigDocFan

It does feel a bit weird having a Cleffa appear in this episode about Cynthia and Unown
  7. BigDocFan

Serebii is listing the title as The Py That Became A Star In the episode airing October 8th, the Sinnoh region Champion Shirona appears! Satoshi reunites with Shirona, whom he originally met while traveling in the Sinnoh region! Who is Aceburn's opponent?! It's Aceburn VS Aceburn?! Illusions...
  8. BigDocFan

Would be great to see Chloe get involved, I wonder how Goh might react to Ash knowing Cynthia Really hope that Garchomp isn't the only Pokemon we see Cynthia use
  9. BigDocFan

Was wondering that myself, Unown are set to feature and we know Unown can be found there, a Sinnoh setting would help explain Cynthia's presence Guessing the Unown are responsible for the illusions, we haven't seen them since DP060 (not including flashbacks)
Back
Top Bottom