Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN087: The Ice Queen and Glacia

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui) Storyboard 古川晟 (Noboru Furukawa) Episode Director 古川晟 (Noboru Furukawa) Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi) Animation Director 伊藤京子 (Kyoko Ito)
  2. BigDocFan

The summary and va list were posted last week by mistake but thought I would repost it here for those who may not have seen it A girl named Regina and her Glacia have transferred to Go and Koharu's class! But the cautious Glacia does something unexpected in order to protect the closed off...
  3. BigDocFan

A girl named Regina and her Glacia have transferred to Go and Koharu's class! But the cautious Glacia does something unexpected in order to protect the closed off Regina...?! Summary: Today Satoshi is joining Go and Koharu in school because of an announcement! And while he's there, a girl named...
  4. BigDocFan

Very strange
  5. BigDocFan

Just realized that this will be the last episode to air before the release of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, guess that would explain Glaceon being used here as Promotion Wonder if an Ice Rock or Stone will feature
  6. BigDocFan

I'm going to guess that this Ice Queen is a brand new character and not one from the games We know Cynthia has a Glaceon but she doesn't sound like an Ice Queen to me
  7. BigDocFan

Serena returning would be great, better her than some guest character I do wish Chloe had seen Gary's Umbreon and/or Sakura's Espeon
  8. BigDocFan

That would be a nice surprise, seems a bit unlikely
  9. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if this Glacia is the Hoenn Elite Four member, would be nice to have another one appear
  10. BigDocFan

Title courtesy of Dephender at Serebii, set to air on November 12th No summary or further information available at present
Back
Top Bottom