Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Great to see Dawn's entire team appear, even if there are no evolutions
  2. BigDocFan

Most, if not all partial lists seem to only feature Ash, Goh and Pikachu it seems
  3. BigDocFan

lol, it wasn't bad thanks, a bit cold but had I gone out tomorrow as I originally planned, I'd have had rain I'm not surprised by the partial va list
  4. BigDocFan

Sorry for the delay, just got home from a day out Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant A call arrives from Hikari about how someone that looked just like her suddenly came out of a hole of light... At the same time, the Sinnoh region is in chaos due to Pokémon being abducted one...
  5. BigDocFan

Really hoping that with Piplup kidnapped, we'll see more of Dawn's team this episode
  6. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if it is just the Alternative Team Rocket appearing in this episode/arc or our ones will feature as well
  7. BigDocFan

Courtesy of Dephender at Serebii The cool beauty of the Sinnoh region finally returns! But even as you enjoy seeing her as a serious researcher, she's still a complete nut for sweets! SHIRONA (Voice: Tomo Sakurai): The Champion of the Sinnoh region and one of the Pokémon World Championships'...
  8. BigDocFan

Summary and Staff list courtesy of Dephender from Serebii Satoshi gets a call from Hikari, who tells him Pochama has been abducted. It appears Pokémon have been abducted one after another in the Sinnoh region, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head to where Hikari is in order to solve the mystery. And...
  9. BigDocFan

I'm curious to see if this arc might take us to the Hisui period of Sinnoh
  10. BigDocFan

I'm hoping that if Dawn's Piplup is captured early on, we may see her other Pokemon, JN074/75 were disappointed in that regard I believe Yamper is actually a family pet and not Chloe's, would love for Cerise to let Chloe keep it given their bond, maybe Eevee will become Jolteon and Chloe will...
  11. BigDocFan

Courtesy of Dephender from Serebii It's been announced that the "Pocket Monsters" anime TV series, which airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, will have a "Special Winter Arc" set in the Sinnoh region on Friday December 3rd and Friday December 10th! This arc will see the return...
Back
Top Bottom