Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

@Maniacal Engineer Based on the video I've posted below, what do you think of my camera skills?
  2. BigDocFan

Too many to name but one episode that really stands out to me is One Journey Ends, Another Begins..., just seeing a Pokemon suffering from old age and eventually disappearing leaving its friend to grieve is just so dramatic @TheGoldenDuck What do you think of the games that I have created...
  3. BigDocFan

Don't really like music so can't answer that @lisianthus Do we really have to ask questions for this game if we can't come up with any?
  4. BigDocFan

I became fascinated by buses when I was a kid in the 90's, my hobby started off as someone who wanted to ride on buses and then taking down the bus numbers and all that, finally got myself a camera back in 2012 and it moved on to photography. Think it was more the idea of an easy way to get...
  5. BigDocFan

@Calvinッ How are you finding being a moderator?
  6. BigDocFan

Tough question, they're all good but my most favourite would have to be Kanto: Charmander Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Treecko Sinnoh: Chimchar Unova: Snivy Kalos: Froakie Alola: Primarina Galar: Scorbunny Paldea: Fuecoco @Orchid If you could make just one, what would you wish for?
  7. BigDocFan

Sorry @TheGoldenDuck What do you think of this image from the Pokemon anime?
  8. BigDocFan

Too many to think of, least favourites would be easier to describe such as the Original Series and Black and White, AG was OK but DP, XY, JN and SM were terrific. The arc with Ash and Paul's rival is a significant highlight for me I feel
  9. BigDocFan

@DigitalGen6 How have you found your time on the forums so far?
  10. BigDocFan

@TheGoldenDuck What do you think of this photo I took today
  11. BigDocFan

Tough question, I'm torn between the Kalos, Alola, Galar and Paldea regions
  12. BigDocFan

@TheGoldenDuck Any plans for New Year?
  13. BigDocFan

I'd probably pick a Panpour, not entirely sure why if I'm honest @TheGoldenDuck If you've played Pokemon Violet, what starter did you pick?
  14. BigDocFan

Lol, I was thinking more of how my avatar Sceptile was King of the Jungle
  15. BigDocFan

Very tough question there, I like many things such as wildlife (especially babies), buses, trains and planes, it is hard to choose @Chevywolf30 What do you think of this photo?
  16. BigDocFan

@Totem_Rowlet What do you think of this photo?
  17. BigDocFan

Tough question but I would probably go with Morpeko as I like its ability to change types and it is quite powerful
  18. BigDocFan

@Bigfoot_the_Pokémon What do you think of this photo?
  19. BigDocFan

@Sheeer What do you think of my new look?
  20. BigDocFan

@EternalPokéFanGirl What is the longest train, plane or bus ride you have ever been on?
Back
Top Bottom