Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

With all the cameos being made in the latest episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Georgia, Drayden, Village of Dragons Elder, Cilan, Dawn and Professor Carolina making a cameo
  2. BigDocFan

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant The third match of the first round is Sinnoh Champion Shirona VS Isshu Champion Iris. To Iris, Shirona is both a senior she holds in great respect and who once taught her, as well as someone she has set as a goal to overcome. Iris attack her...
  3. BigDocFan

Summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii The third match of the first round is between the Sinnoh region's Champion Shirona and the Isshu region's Champion Iris. Iris launches a flurry of attacks at the senior she holds in such high respect and who once taught her, one of her goals being to...
  4. BigDocFan

I am told though haven't seen it for myself that a Taiwanese Twitter user has revealed the Pokémon used in the battle between Iris and Cynthia, if this is the case Gastrodon will be on Cynthia's team
  5. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see Excadrill again, if her Gible has evolved all the way to Garchomp, that would be a major disappointment
  6. BigDocFan

Given that we didn't see an Ash vs Leon rematch, part of me thinks Cynthia will win so we can have a proper Ash vs Champion battle
Back
Top Bottom