Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Found this on twitter, Eevee looks so cute
  2. BigDocFan

Would be nice to maybe see Chloe catch a Clefairy
  3. BigDocFan

Ash: Fancy coming to watch Chloe Chloe: I would but I'm going camping with my dad, besides I don't recall you two matching my contest in person Goh shoots Ash a look
  4. BigDocFan

Agreed Hopefully this will be more of a Chloe/Cerise episode with Ash, Goh and Pikachu playing little to no part in the episode
  5. BigDocFan

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant After meeting all kinds of evolved forms together with Eievui, Koharu is at a complete loss about what Eievui wants to evolve into, as well as what Pokémon evolution even is to begin with. Noticing this, her father, Professor Sakuragi, takes her...
  6. BigDocFan

Previous episode is a recap so not an official episode, making this one JN119
  7. BigDocFan

New information confirms that this episode is the second part of a two parter with this episode becoming JN120
  8. BigDocFan

Would be nice to see Chloe's Eevee use moves other than Copycat, we saw it use Tackle once against a Rhydon but that was it We don't see that many Eevee using attacks in the anime it seems
  9. BigDocFan

Really hope this episode is Ash/Goh free (minus a cameo maybe) I like the idea of Chloe and Cerise spending some father daughter time as we haven't really seen them interact much I don't think Two parter would be great, I feel 3 v 3 in one episode can be a bit rushed
  10. BigDocFan

I wonder if Chloe might meet someone else with an Eeveelution, Cynthia is a tough trainer with a Glaceon
  11. BigDocFan

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui) Storyboard 永島明子 (Akiko Nagashima) Episode Director 佐々木純人 (Sumito Sasaki) Animation Director 五十嵐俊介 (Shunsuke Igarashi)
  12. BigDocFan

That would certainly be an interesting possibility, if that is the case would love to see Chloe remain in the next series
  13. BigDocFan

That would be interesting as it would confirm why Eevee can't evolve
  14. BigDocFan

Does feel strange as I thought we'd be having non stop WCS battles, wonder if Ash and Goh will be absent as they should be in Wyndon
  15. BigDocFan

Title courtesy of Bulbapedia's Lady Junky Set to air August 5, 2022, no further information available at present
Back
Top Bottom