Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Review JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

Looking at Bulbapedia, with Cynthia planning to retire after the Masters Tournament, here is what I predict might happen She'll offer Ash the role of Champion (regardless of whether he beats Leon or not) Ash will decline and Paul will be offered the role
  2. BigDocFan

True but it causes Flincing and Togekiss had Serene Grace which help make it happen
  3. BigDocFan

3 episodes minimum has been confirmed as JN125 as the Semi-Final in its title So with Gengar and Pikachu defeated, it looks like Mega Lucario will be the decider in this match
  4. BigDocFan

I agree that Dragonite should have been recalled after the first Dream Eater, it allowed Dragonite to go down without putting up much of a fight
  5. BigDocFan

Full VA list courtesy of Adamant Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi Daiki Yamashita: Go Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth Yuji Ueda: Sonansu Daisuke Namikawa: Lucario Kenta Miyake: Kairyu Kei Shindo: Roserade...
  6. BigDocFan

A great start to what promises to be a great battle I feel that Ash has had way too easy a time during the WCS so it was great to see Cynthia proving to be a real challenge My only complain was how easy Gastrodon went down
Back
Top Bottom