Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Bulbapedia appears to be unlocked, less then 24 hours after locking it Great work admin
  2. BigDocFan

I hope the updates don't take too long, I understand they're important but I enjoy editing Bulbapedia and helping with the anime sections
  3. BigDocFan

Would have been nice to have spent today editing Bulbapedia once more which is a shame but I know you're all busy, Merry Christmas everyone
  4. BigDocFan

I know how you feel FinnishPokéFan92, would be nice if possible to have a possible completion date or a progress update
  5. BigDocFan

My advice @mikhail2003 is to be patient and wait for Bulbapedia to become unlocked, many of us want to edit Bulbapedia again but we must wait
  6. BigDocFan

Hopefully it won't be long until Bulbapedia is unlocked, as ForceFire said, we need to be patient
  7. BigDocFan

Thanks for posting that, I had trouble changing my own email address a while back and I've just done it myself
  8. BigDocFan

I'm guessing it has something to do with Bulbapedia being locked to General Editing at present, try again when it becomes unlocked
  9. BigDocFan

Any ideas when Bulbapedia will become unlocked for general editing
  10. BigDocFan

My bad
  11. BigDocFan

Was able to edit once more on Monday and yesterday but now the EDIT THIS PAGE thing isn't there I'm assuming it isn't just me as there have been no signs of edits since earlier this morning
  12. BigDocFan

Nice to see that Bulbapedia is up and running again
  13. BigDocFan

That's good, really miss having Bulbapedia working
Back
Top Bottom