Search results for query: *

1. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Oh no! Can't believe it when that happens
  2. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

My favorite Pokémon is Wyrdeer. AND A BUNCH JUST CAME OUT IN ASTRAL RADIANCE
  3. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I musT hAVe thAt WYRdeeR cARd
  4. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

They have those too (I like the dice), but it provides a compact way of getting 8-10 packs rather than having to buy multiple singles or blisters
  5. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

They do, and if I had a lot of money to spend every few months, I would get them. I just have to settle on ETBs for now
  6. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Considering getting a Brilliant Stars ETB!
  7. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I run out of space in my binder every few months. Not this year though -- I only had one pack opening, and it was a huge bust
  8. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I was confused with it at first, but I figured it out. When everyone knows the game, it's really fast-paced and fun (y)
  9. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I don't usually bother with the decks, though they are fun. Which do you guys rather, battling or collecting? I'm a collector myself, yet I haven't jumped for any Brilliant Stars as of now
  10. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Only opened cards once this year so far. A big dud of a Fusion Strike ETB. Non-holos only :ROFLMAO:
  11. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Yes, FINALLY somebody is talking about the TCG! I've been waiting! I've designed all kinds of decks (none super powerful, but oh well), and it's great fun! My Xerneas is a promo, dunno which one, but the Light of Life attack is its more powerful one. I'm looking for Celebrations, and one day...
  12. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

New announcement: Pokémon VSTAR! Probably to tie in to Legends: Arceus.
Back
Top Bottom