Search results for query: *

1. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

So uh... Pokémon Presents on Sunday. Gen 9?? Don't want to be overly hopeful or speculative
  2. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Ooooh... Egypt region? Hoping for Pokémon or BotW2
  3. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I want Arceus' open world. I know it's not a true open world, but I want a true one
  4. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I seriously want to say "G'day, mate" to everyone I come across
  5. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I think, most likely one of these: India Australia California Brazil...? Would be fun
  6. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I feel it's more likely to be Italy because of that one picture in BDSP However, GameRant says it could be India: https://gamerant.com/pokemon-legends-arceus-generation-9-region-india-teasers-evidence/
  7. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Is Khu gonna be the Gen 9 guy? I really hope not
  8. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

That made me wonder if other gym leaders are inspired by real-life people
  9. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Yeah, I saw that, and I wanted to bring it up
  10. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Chugoku? Where's that? *EDIT it is the part of Japan where there hasn't been a region yet I wouldn't mind it, but they already have half of all the regions set in Japan-based locations. While, yes, GF is Japanese, it seems like they should wait a few more gens before they go through with that...
  11. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I wouldn't mind that. I just feel like they should do one outside of Europe, as they just did Galar (UK)
  12. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Brazil would be most likely. Amazon rainforest, the sandy beaches, bustling cities... yup
  13. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

I can't believe I didn't see that one coming. European Russia or Siberia.
  14. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

For Nothing version, the Legendary would be Zip (an Electric type)
  15. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Yeah, and technically Zygarde is the Z in the X/Y games... sorta
  16. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Agreed. Maybe Earth and Sea would be for just that whole region (Netherlands, Belgium...) However... remember Groudon and Kyogre
  17. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Hey, there's our Gen 9 names! Where at? Australia?
  18. Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

That's not bad What about Dream and Technoblade :lapras: (fellow Minecraft fans would understand)
Back
Top Bottom